I am experiencing the following issue.
When an user tries to refresh an existing workbook, some selections don't appear in the selection-screen.
this happened a lot of times, and I found the following trick :
- Copy the userid into another userid. (Same roles, profiles and authorizations), ask the user to use this copy of his account and refresh the workbook ( or run the query). And with this userid, everything runs well.
I found an alternative, but I want to fix the issue and allow the user to refresh or run a query with their "normal" userid.
Thanks a lot for your help and sorry for my average english ( i am a frog).