Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Aug 02, 2013 at 12:47 PM

HttpAdapterException: STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK

1965 Views

i am trying to deliver message content to HMRC website using PI7.31 SP8 HTTP_AAE adapter and i am getting the error:

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.http.api.HttpAdapterException: STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK-Internal Server Error at com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.web.SOAPHandler.processSOAPtoXMB(SOAPHandler.java:746) at com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.web.MessageServlet.doPost(MessageServlet.java:505) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:754) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847) at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.runtime.FilterChainImpl.runServlet(FilterChainImpl.java:202) at com.sap.engine.services.servlets_jsp.server.runtime.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:103) at .......

it worked in Development and Test but it is failing in production.

the message trace shows an HTTP 500:

<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_PLSRV_IE_ADAPTER-ENTER_PLSRV">

<Trace level="1" type="T">URL for integration server read from global configuration</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">URL= dest://PDP_PIP_CONNECTION</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="B" name="CL_XMS_PLSRV_CALL_XMB-CALL_XMS_HTTP" />

- <!-- ************************************

-->

<Trace level="1" type="T">---------------------------------------------------</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">SSL not active</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">---------------------------------------------------</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">HTTP Multipart document length: 4381</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">HTTP-client: request sent</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">HTTP-client: response received</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">HTTP-client: status code = 500</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">HTTP-client: parsed & response message object created</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="System_Error">SOAP fault message received</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="System_Error">SOAP fault code: Client</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="System_Error">SOAP fault string: Server Error</Trace>

</Trace>

i have checked the forum. i have altered the URL and i get a different error. i am not sure if it is PI or the Receiver system causing this error.

we cutover from PI7.1 using HTTP_DESTINATION which was successful to PI7.31 today which then fails.