I am trying to copy the sample chart of depreciation for Russia 0RU from our source client 000 to target client 001 in ourt development system.
But for some reasons the transport is not including any IMG activity/tables in the sub-request.
I am using EC08 for this activity. Below are the sequence of steps I followed:
1. Checked table T096 in client 000 to ensure 0RU has 'Chart of depreciation active' indicator unchecked.
2. Copied 0RU to 1RU in client 000 using copy function from transaction EC08
3. Checked table T096 in client 000 to ensure 1RU has 'Chart of depreciation acitive' indicator checked
4. From EC08 transaction transport 1RU, create a request. Request successfully created without number range objects
5. But if I check the transport in transaction SE10, than the subrequest is empty and has not nodes below it for the tables/activity that are included in that request.
This is happening in EHP6 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 instance base pack. Has anyone encountered this before?