I am facing the above issue for the first time. Below is a snapshot:
1. Execute a Full Load Infopackage in BI (7.3) to load the Master Texts fo 0COMP_CODE
2. The Infopackage monitor turns RED saying "Job terminated in source system"
3. I goto ECC -> SM37 -> display job log for the particular job (BIREQU_XXXXXXXX)
4. The job log says -> "Internal session terminated with a runtime error SAPSQL_INVALID_FIELDNAME (see ST22)"
5. When I check the dump in ST22, the line where the dump occurs is (in the prog.SAPLRSA3):
>>>>>> OPEN CURSOR WITH HOLD g_cursor FOR
SELECT * FROM (g_s_oltpsource-extractor)
6. When I check the same datasource (0COMP_CODE_TEXT) in RSA3, it works fine fetching the exact records that are there in ECC
I was unsuccessful in finding a suitable solution either in here or in SAP Notes. Atted is the detailed short dump.
Please help me to reach a solution.