I have a doubt. Many accounting transactions happen during any transaction of In House cash. I am not sure from where system pick up GL account for these transactions. How do we actually assign GL accounts to these transactions. What is the tcode or IMG path for assigning GL accounts to these accounting transactions. I am putting up a list here, Kindly correct if anything wrong
Accounting transactions for external payment:
1. F110 debits vendor and credit IHC Subsidiary clearing account
2. Bank account statement upload in subsidiary debit IHC subsidiary clearing account and credit IHC bank main account
3. F111 debit IHC clearing account and credit Bank clearing account
4. general ledger transfer in IHC debit IHC clearing account and credit Subsidiary main GL
5. External bank statement debit IHC bank clearing account and credit IHC bank main account
Kindly correct me if I have put up any incorrect transaction. My doubt is, Where do we assign these GL accounts in our customizing. Which GL gets picked up from which customiting activity. Appreciate your help!!
Thanks a lot!!