Particular field in crystal report showing date in mm/dd/yyyy instead of dd/mm/yyyy
Product Version: XI 3.1 SP6
Operating System: Windows Server 2003
CMS Database: Oracle 11g
Application Server: Tomcat
Browser version: IE 8
1. Crystal Reports reports display dates in the US format instead of UK format.
2. The browser language was set to UK [English]
3. In the infoview preferences the preferred viewing locale is set to Use browser locale but still it is showing the date in mm/dd/yyyy format.
4. If the infoview preferences the preferred viewing locale is set to English(United Kingdom) then it shows correct date format.
4. Launched the infoview in the server machine and it is showing the date in dd/mm/yyyy format
5. Viewed the report from CMC it is showing date in dd/mm/yyyy format and also the preferred viewing locale is set to "Use browser locale"
6. Only in infoview we are getting this issue.
7. The issue is on client machine Windows 7 and IE 8
8. Cleared both IE and java cache but still the issue persists.
9. Sometimes get incorrect date format when no SSO is used
10. When SSO is used it does show the incorrect date format
11. Checked with enterprise user from server machine it is showing date in dd/mm/yyyy format.
12. With firefox browser also it is showing incorrect date in mm/dd/yyyy format.