We have recently upgraded to NW 7.3. We have a custom login page in NW 7.0. I am trying to migrate the cutom login par to NW 7.3. Here is what I did:
1. Convert the logon.par to .logon.ear using the EP Par migration tool.
2. Import the ear file into NWDS as a Enterprise portal EAR.
3. Deploy the .ear file to EP 7.3
4. Change the authschemes.xml to point to logon.ear
5. Restart the server nodes.
After restarting, my changes did not take effect. Am I missing something here? Or is it that we cannot use the logon.par from NW 7.0 in the current NW 7.3 system? Kindly advice.