I'm facing a strange behavior.
My Dev system is a x64 Win 7, with VS 2010, CR for VS 22.214.171.1240 and runtime x64 126.96.36.1990.
I setup some old RPTs to my production DB that is a MSSQL 2008 R2 on a Win 2008 R2 x64.
All works pretty fine when running locally.
After deploy my web application to Production, all reports throws the same error:
Falha ao abrir a conexão.
Detalhes: [Código do Fornecedor de Banco de Dados: 18456 ]Falha ao abrir a conexão.
Detalhes: [Código do Fornecedor de Banco de Dados: 4060 ]Falha ao abrir a conexão.
Detalhes: [Código do Fornecedor de Banco de Dados: 18456 ]
Also, I tested the same scenario in another server that is a win 2003 r2 x86 running a MSSQL 2008 R2 and everything works.
The connection is setting up by c# code both to main RPT and SubReport.
Despite of that, I manually setup the connection by hand to de production server.
Thanks for all in advance.