There is a requirement for a client where Employee master data need to be distributed to multiple applications
SAP HR(Flat File) -> FTP->(Flat file) to various systems.(System 1,System 2....,System 10)
The as-is process is as below/
Since each system needs different sets of data , there are 10 different program created in SAP HR ( although there are some re usability in the programs) and each program create a full extract of active employee data ( 5-20 MB File each 😊) and those are FTPd to various system
SAP HR -> PI -> to various systems.(System 1,System 2....,System 10)
We have checked with various systems and found that few system can manage with incremental data and few system can't survive without full data.
What we want to achieve in the to be process is
1) Create a single program in SAP HR and extract all data relevant for all the Systems
2) In the SAP PI mapping level distribute the data to various systems.
the issue is
1) How to send incremental data
2) How to send files if file is lost for some system.
3) Shall we create 2 interface, one for full and one for incremental
4) if only incremental interface then how we handle the initial Load ( there will be new HR system- so all employee no will change0