I am working on SAP B1 9.0 Patch 4 that was just released.
Installation was all fine.
However when I try to activate the Workflow through the Service Manager the activation FAILs.
Here are the steps:
1. Go to active application tray and launch Service Manager.
2. Choose the service WORKFLOW. Activate it. Activation is successful.
3. Click on Settings. Enter server name if not picked.
4. System picks up B1SiteUser.
5. You enter the B1SiteUser password. Click on OK.
6. Workflow settings menu is launched. Dabases are selected and shown by system.
7. Choose the databases to be activated by clicking on checkbox.
Test Connection is automatically run by the system and it comes back with RED colored failure message that says:
FAIL : ( Error during SBO user authentication)
Look forward to your help. I am not even sure what that whole process is trying to do?
Thank you in advance.