I have a requirement to do the following:
- load data into model1 in LC and USD
- copy the LC data into model2
- run an fx conversion in model2 from LC to GBP
- copy the GBP data back into model1
I know that at least in the MS version of BPC I can achive items 2 and 4 with the destination_app keyword in a script, so I essentially have a few questions:
- Does destination_app work in BPC 10 NW as well?
- Would copying the data with the destination_app keyword via script from model1 trigger the default.lgf in model2?
- Can the whole chain be automated?