We are using the report /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_QUERY to check the negative values in the key-figure(KF) APODPDANT.
We want to enhance the report functionality to achieve the following -
We have tried to create a macro to clear the negative proportional factors for the KF. But this solution did not work out as desired (long story) 😔
I have debugged the code and understand the entire business functionality is delegated to the FM - /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_DATA_QUERY. It calls the FM /SAPAPO/OM_TS_QUERY_OBJECTS to fetch the data from the LiveCache(LC). The data is fetched from the LC via the stored proc SAPTS_QUERY_OBJECTS.
I have figured out that we need to copy the program & the function to custom code and do the changes. I am able to add the column to the detailed report output as well 😊
I have a couple of questions, they are -
Thanks for your feedback.