I have an issue of an employee who takes a 1 day sick leave which should be valuated from another wage type different than basic pay wage type
- i created the absence valuation rule 05 - paid absence 75 %
- i assigned the rule with absence type
- i copied XMOD to ZMOD and changed the grouping
- i assigned the counting class with percentage 05 paid 75% with 75 % and checked the box paid
- i assigned it in the absence valuation expert view to the sick leave wage type 9330
- the problem when i went to table V_512W_b when change the vauation to 01 it calculate based on basic pay but when i remove it and leave it blank it resulted to 0 in payroll
the question is how can i assign the sick leave leave wagetype 9330 to be valuated based on another wagetype 9700 basic social insurance not 9100 basic pay ???