We are facing one issue during the import of transports.
Error in TPSETTINGS : transdir not set.
E-TPSETTINGS Could not be opened
tp returncode summary:
tp finished with return code : 208
1) DIR_TRANS parameter is already there in Deault Profile
2) tp connect <SID> pf -... is finished with RC-0
3) Profiels exist- TPPARAM and TP_<DOM>.PFL
4) transdir exists in TPPARAM and .PFL file.
What could be the possible reason for this error and how to resolve this ?
1) Does parameters in TPPARAM and .PFL profiles are case sensitive?
2) Does existence of both profiles creates issues ?