There is an issue in exchange rate as 2 documents are being posted with different exchnage rates. The posting is done through Bapi "
BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST". The calculation is based on triangulation i.e. USD to EUR and EUR to GBP. The conversion is done inside the bapi only.
Since it is tough task to analyze the standard code still I have analyzed the whole code many times I am not getting any clue as from where the exchange rate is fetched and how ii is calculated and conversion done. while digging deep in the standard code the exchnage rate is suddenly appraring from no where and through the structure XBKPF, not getting how it is fetched. Even if i found I cannt change it as inside the SAP standard code. The exchnage rate fetched inside code is not present in any of the exchange rate tables.
Request you all if any one has any sort of idea regarding this please share.
Thanking you in advance for ur help.