Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Waiting for Schduler Issue

We are facing a problem where when a client (Browser/mobile) calls an asynchronous web service from SAP, it get stuck in a queue in SRT_UTIL with status "Wait for Scheduler" like below.

We were able to release it forcefully so that it can continue what it has been coded to do and it was successfully executed. That means the value that was passed from the client has already reached the SAP server side but got stucked in the queue.

When I further click on one of the yellow status line, I got a response like below.

Why do this happen? and how do I solve this issue where it gets stucked in a queue.

Any advice are greatly appreciated.

img1.jpg (54.9 kB)
img2.jpg (45.5 kB)
Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jun 20, 2013 at 07:52 AM

    Hi All,

    We found out that one of the ABAP connection was wrongly configured like below. The Password status were inconsistant.

    Once this were sorted out, the services ran perfectly fine.

    Regards,

    Amanda


    SRT.png (27.2 kB)
    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi All,

      we ran in to a similar issue ,


      just wanted to add more to this issue as we could not find the rfc name mentioned in the above screenshot.

      we did following to resolve the same.

      log in to productive client -> run tcode SBGRFCCONF -> click on "Define supervisor destination tab" -> double click on destination BGRFC_SUPERVISOR.

      Authorization test for the above rfc was failing due to a locked user "BGRFCSUPER" in 000 client.we unlocked it to resolve this issue.

      Thanks,

      Murtuza.

  • Posted on Jun 25, 2019 at 12:05 PM

    Hello all,

    in my case in the Tcode-> SBGRFCCONF I was clicking on tab "Define Supervisor Destination". When I double-clicked on the Destination an error was coming up.

    Issue: in sm59 the Connection was somehow deleted.

    - The following wiki helped me to delete all entries (se38->SRT_ADMIN ->Run technical reset).

    - Afterwards again se38->SRT_ADMIN ->Run technical Setup.

    - Besides this I have created a new Supervisor Destination. This solved the issue.

    Details as well in below link:

    https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAPConn/Technical+Setup+and+Reset+of+the+Web+Service+Runtime#TechnicalSetupandResetoftheWebServiceRuntime-man_setup_service_dest

    Regards,

    Hanna

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.