Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Waiting for Schduler Issue

We are facing a problem where when a client (Browser/mobile) calls an asynchronous web service from SAP, it get stuck in a queue in SRT_UTIL with status "Wait for Scheduler" like below.

We were able to release it forcefully so that it can continue what it has been coded to do and it was successfully executed. That means the value that was passed from the client has already reached the SAP server side but got stucked in the queue.

When I further click on one of the yellow status line, I got a response like below.

Why do this happen? and how do I solve this issue where it gets stucked in a queue.

Any advice are greatly appreciated.

img1.jpg (54.9 kB)
img2.jpg (45.5 kB)
Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Jun 20, 2013 at 07:52 AM

    Hi All,

    We found out that one of the ABAP connection was wrongly configured like below. The Password status were inconsistant.

    Once this were sorted out, the services ran perfectly fine.

    Regards,

    Amanda

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hi All,

      we ran in to a similar issue ,


      just wanted to add more to this issue as we could not find the rfc name mentioned in the above screenshot.

      we did following to resolve the same.

      log in to productive client -> run tcode SBGRFCCONF -> click on "Define supervisor destination tab" -> double click on destination BGRFC_SUPERVISOR.

      Authorization test for the above rfc was failing due to a locked user "BGRFCSUPER" in 000 client.we unlocked it to resolve this issue.

      Thanks,

      Murtuza.