Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

ADDED Field in the CONTEXT NODE In WEB UI shows <BuilHeader not bound>

Hi Experts,

BP_HEAD comp .....in account deatilas view .in header context node i added the model attribute whit realation ship is BuilContactpersonRel here function attribute is there...i added.

So in Webui default i got it "BuilHeader not bound"...it's disabled...

could please do the needful. ASAP urgent.

I maintain the parmeter in su3 like "N".

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

5 Answers

  • Posted on May 28, 2013 at 02:39 PM

    This message was moderated.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on May 28, 2013 at 08:56 AM

    check its properties on the configuration by using alt+click whether it is in display mode or not and also check its get i method returning value. returning value should be false.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Praveen,

      Thanks for replay.....

      In the configuration i check the display is uncheck .

      i make it as return value flase but i can't able see any collection ref here could please give me some gidelines i will follow on this.......

      Thanks in advance

      Thanks

      Vijay

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on May 28, 2013 at 04:00 PM

    Please set the BSPWD_SHOW_NOT_BOUND parameter to 'N' . it should be in capital letter.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on May 29, 2013 at 03:58 AM

    Hi Kiran ,

    I matain the parameter in su3 ....but it's not helpful.

    give me some gidelines on this ..

    Thanks in advance....

    Thanks

    Chandra

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on May 29, 2013 at 06:40 AM

    Hi Vijay,

    I hope you are facing the problem of disabled fields during creation for the first time?

    With my experience I can say BP related components Context Nodes are handled in a bit different way than other components.

    They all inherit from CL_CRM_BUPA_CONTEXT_NODE which is used in all BP related components.

    Here they create a value node first( in create_property) then check for errors and then change it to entity on enter( EH_ONSUBMITONENTER in IMPL class). check the method create_property or put a break point here and try to create your BP. You will understand the flow.

    In method create_root they will create the BuilHeader and this is called up on pressing the enter. If my guess is correct in case you give all the mandatory fields and press enter this problem should disappear for you as BuilHeader entity will be available by then? or is it still happening?

    Regards

    Vinod

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.