Skip to Content
0
May 25, 2013 at 09:30 AM

Licensing issue while company connection in SAP B1 9.0

549 Views

Hi All,

Recently I have installed SAP B1 9.0 in my development environment and started development using DI API SDK.I am written this code for company connection given in the SAP Sample SDK but it is giving the below error

error code : 100000048

error description : No SAP licenses

I have checked SAP forum and people are saying it is for license issue. But I think I have all the license. I am attaching my license screenshot below . Where I have doubt is that in the component section it is showing that no license is allocated for Software Development Kit but SAP implementer is saying that he has allocated all the necessary license. Please see the attached screenshot and below code sample to suggest if there is any mistake in license allocation or coding.

SAPbobsCOM.Company oCompany = new Company();

oCompany.Server = "ITSL-VM-PC5";

oCompany.language = BoSuppLangs.ln_English;

oCompany.DbServerType = BoDataServerTypes.dst_MSSQL2008;//_serverConfig.ServerIp;

oCompany.DbUserName = "sa";

oCompany.DbPassword = "C0llecti0n";

oCompany.CompanyDB = "SBODemoIN";

oCompany.UserName = "manager";

oCompany.Password = "manager";

int f = oCompany.Connect();

int errcode = oCompany.GetLastErrorCode();

string str = oCompany.GetLastErrorDescription();

Thanks and Regards

Utpal Maity

Attachments

License2.JPG (50.6 kB)
License1.JPG (55.3 kB)