Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Statistical CND Type

Hi All,

I have changed a pricing procedure where a GL Account was assigned to both account key and accruals which were assigned to the condition type ZCO2 where the accrual checkbox is ticked.

Now as per requirement the account keys have been removed from the pricing procedure and the GL assignment against the account key and accrual has been removed and the condition type has been marked as statistical.

During billing the system is showing accounting determination error and Account Determination Analysis-Revenue Accounts I find that No GL could be determined against condition type ZCO2.

Am I missing out on anything.How to resolve this issue.

Please help.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

7 Answers

  • Posted on May 21, 2013 at 01:46 PM

    Dear,

    During billing the system is showing accounting determination error and Account Determination Analysis-Revenue Accounts I find that No GL could be determined against condition type ZCO2.

    Am I missing out on anything.How to resolve this issue ?

    If you have any another requirement then you need create another pricing procedure for that until and unless should not delete that settings already present in the pricing procedure with processing G/L accounts .

    My suggestion is create new Pricing procedure and assign what settings you deleted to old pricing procedure .

    If you have any doubts please let me know .

    Thanks,

    Naren

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on May 21, 2013 at 03:12 PM

    Hi,

    Can you try creating fresh order-Del- billing and see. If you sill get this error, you can try keeping valid to date as the past date in condition records and create fresh condition record with the same value. After this you can again try creating orders and then billing.

    Let us know the results.

    Regards, Sai Krishna.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on May 21, 2013 at 07:06 PM

    The sales order/delivery referenced by that billing document might have been created before you made the changes in the pricing procedure. So as Sai mentioned, try to create a new sales order/delivery/billing document and check again.

    For other open sales order, try to do mass update in t.code VA05 (you can search the forum on this details) and then try to create billing documents.

    Regards,

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on May 22, 2013 at 08:00 AM

    Hi All,

    I have created new sales order,delivery and billing and the problem persists.

    Please help.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on May 22, 2013 at 11:51 AM

    Hi All,

    I have created a new pricing procedure and assigned the condition type ZCO3 and made it to statistical and it is working.

    I am not sure though but I think a condition type to which a GL is assigned via an account key cannot be made statistical although I do not know why ??

    Can someone please shed some light on this??

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • SAURAV MALLICK wrote:

      Hi All,

      I am not sure though but I think a condition type to which a GL is assigned via an account key cannot be made statistical although I do not know why ??

      Can someone please shed some light on this??

      Hi,

      Have you removed Account key for ZC03 condition type in your old pricing procedure and checked for statisctical mark?

      Regards,

      Sai Krishna.

  • Posted on May 24, 2013 at 06:35 AM

    Hi

    As you said that when you created new Pricing Procedure with with another cond. type ZCO3 it worked. Now is your New and Old pricing procedure are exactly identical in terms of settings?

    Also try and replace ZCO2 with ZCO3 in your old pricing procedure and test, if it works then I guess you should check the settings of Condition Type ZCO2 comparing with ZCO3 if you had missed out on some setting.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on May 26, 2013 at 06:43 AM

    Hi,

    I had merely copied ZCO2 and renamed it as ZCO3.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.