we have the following situation:
1) user is created on the ABAP System (with none-productive password) (by IdM)
2) user is given some portal roles/groups (by IdM)
3) user logs on to the NetWeaver Frontend (UMI is linked to the ABAP-System) and immediately needs to change the password (to get a productive one).
4) we want to push the password the user is setting here back into the Identity Store (to distribute it to other systems).
How can we achieve this?
A) can we replace the NetWeaver pasword change dialogue with an IdM selfservice task (how can this be done)?
B) can we get the password back from UME or the ABAP-Backend (in a "password hook"-way)?
- Are there other possibilities?
Can anyone give some direction regarding this issue?
Thank you and best regards,